Utility Bill Payments
Auto-Pay is the newest bill payment option from the Village of Volo that makes it more convenient to pay your monthly water bill. Each month, the Total Amount Due is automatically transferred from your bank account. No more checks, stamps, or late payments to worry about! To enroll, download and complete the Auto-Pay Enrollment Form (PDF) and return with a voided check.
E-Bill is the Village of Volo’s new electronic billing option. With E-Bill, your monthly water bill will be sent by email the 1st week of each month. Please note, you will not receive a paper copy of your water bill. To enroll, fill out the E-Bill online form.
Online Bill Payment
The Village of Volo is excited to introduce its new online bill payment system. Payments may be made using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. No convenience charges are added to your total.
Pay My Water/Garbage BillFirst, visit the Utility Billing Online Payment Services website, then follow these instructions:
- Enter your ten-digit account number. Click “Search”.
- Select your account.
- Enter the amount you are paying. Click “Make Payment”.
- Verify the cardholder information; complete all required fields. Enter your payment information; complete all required fields. Click “Continue”.
- Review billing, customer, and payment information. Check “I Agree to Terms and Conditions”. Click “Submit Payment”.
Utility Bill Payment Options
- In Person: Village Hall
500 S Fish Lake Road
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. or 24-hour drop-box
- Online: Pay My Water/Garbage Bill
- Phone: 855-857-3627